AMPIRE BTR200 - Bluetooth receiver with aux connection and power UP feature.
The connected receiver allows you to stream audio tracks from connected mobile devices to any player via aux connection.
Features and Specifications:
- Marine certified
- with auto turn on function (remote out)
- certified Bluetooth 4.0 CRS I9chip
- 3.5mm jack output with 1.0V Signal output
- QDL licensed
- SSID Name: BTR200
- Codec: Low Complexity Subband Codec (SBC)
- Bitrate: up to 345 kBit/s.
- Blue: Remote out wire +12V/20mA
- Red: +12V ignition (ACC) Fuse 2A
- Black: GND
- 3.5mm jack
- Declaration ID D025151
- Referenced Qualified Design ID 56386
- Listing Date 08 December 2014
- Ensure that your streaming device has Bluetooth enabled.
- Turn the ignition (ACC) on.
- The LED (6) starts blinking (pairing mode).
- Select BTR200 in your devices Bluetooth setup menu.
- When successfully connected, the LED on the BTR200 will stop blinking and remain lit. A single beep will be heard through the connected sound system.
- Multiple devices can be paired to the BTR200, but only one device can connect at one time.
- The BTR200 will remember the last device which was connected to it and reconnect with it automatically. If that device is not active, then other paired devices can connect manually, or new devices can be paired.
- When a connected device is out of range for more than one minute, the BTR200 will automatically disconnect it and returns to pairing mode [the LED (6) starts blinking].
- Once connected, audio is controlled from the sreaming device. This includes volume and media selection.
- The BTR200 can be installed out of sight, as it has no user controls that needs to be accessed.
- Power: 12V DC
- Current consumption: 40mA max.
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Frequency range: 20Hz-20kHz
- Output level: 1V RMS