Countries of delivery
We offer Global tracked delivery for You !
We can deliver anywhere in International addresses, excluding PO Box addresses.
Deliveries require someone to be present to accept and sign for the delivery, to ensure the goods were delivered and received correctly. If you can't be there to sign for delivery remember that you can specify a different delivery address while ordering and have your order delivered to an alternative address e.g. your workplace or a friend’s house.
If no one is at the delivery address the courier will leave a card with details to arrange pick-up or redelivery.
Please Note: We instruct our couriers not to accept customer requests to leave parcels in a safe place, even if this is an option offered by the courier. This is to protect all our customers from lost parcels.
How do I track my order ?
International post tracking you’ll find there: Post international tracking
Click on the country‘s name (origin or destination country), and enter your item‘s reference number.
How calculate shipping price ?
Add product to shopping cart, select Your Country, Region or State and Post Code, select preferred shipping method.
- In Stock - products are in our stock and will be shipped to Your specified address in 1 - 3 days.
- Pre-Order - products are in manufacturer stock and will be shipped to Your specified address in 3 - 14 work days.
- Out of stock - products are out of stock, if You are looking for a particular model - sen query to us, we will help find it or offer similar newer model.
At each stage of processing, we will send you an email to keep you informed.
To check your order status online login toMy Account and select Order History.
- Ordered - means your order has been registered on the system and is awaiting processing.
- Processing - means your payment is received and your order is processing.
- Pending - means that we need some details to specify your order, our customer service will send some questions about your order. Please check your email and spam box if you see Pending order status.
- Awaiting payment - means your order is processing and will be sent to your address after we receive payment.
- Shipped - means your order has left our warehouse. You will receive an email confirming shipping, including the shipping number. Either follow instructions in your email or click on the tracking number to go to our courier’s site for more details on the status of your delivery. Please note there can be a delay in couriers updating their systems.
- Refunded - means your order or returned goods have been refunded by MOTORUS UAB. Please allow 5-10 working days for this transaction to appear on your account.
- Cancelled - means your order has been cancelled either by you or us.
What if only part of my order has arrived ?
If you find that your order has only been partially delivered, this may be because other items are being shipped from a different location or we were out of stock on part of your order. If we were out of stock you will have received an email to let you know. If your order is obviously incomplete, please Contact Us. Please allow 7 working days for European orders or 9 working days for all international orders before contacting us about your delivery.
Can I send items to multiple addresses ?
If you'd like to have items sent to multiple addresses, please complete a separate order for each address. A separate delivery charge will be made for each address.
Are receipts sent with deliveries ?
A shipping note will be in the parcel. You will need this in case you wish to return goods. An email will also be sent to you confirming shipping and this will include details of payment we have processed.
Can I return or change ordered item ?