StarLine Sigma 15 - CAN and LIN command module
Miniature bypass module for a standard immobilizer and CAN bus interface module. Compatible with most modern car alarms and GSM devices capable of starting the engine (via analog connection or Sigma BUS protocol). For some cars it can perform the functions of a remote start module controlled by: a command of a standard remote control, status or pulse signal code message on the control bus.
The StarLine Sigma 15 is an innovative module for reading and writing CAN and LIN bus commands. It converts digital to analog signals and vice versa. Quick, safe and convenient installation of car alarms and convenience systems of all makes in cars with digital CAN and LIN bus.
It supports reading functions: doors, bonnet and boot status, brake pedal and handbrake, ignition status, accessory and OEM alarm, gearbox position, engine status and others. It also controls, for example, the central locking, hazard warning lights and enables digital engine locking or remote start.
With installation service only !!!
- Built-in buzzer (to facilitate programming and diagnostics)
- Pre-installed software with the ability to update over the Internet
- USB port for choosing a car model, learning how to bypass the immobilizer and configuring Inputs and outputs, no additional programmer required
- 12-pin and 14-pin connectors for direct wired triggering or alarm systems
- Support for iCAN technology (hidden wireless locking via CAN bus)
Ports for connection:
- 2 CAN bus controllers
- LIN / K-LINE bus controller
- Two-way controller for Sigma BUS communication
- USB port for direct connection to a computer
- 10 reassignable outputs
- 4 reassignable inputs
- Integrated relay for LIN bus switching
- StarLine module Sigma 15
- 12 pin cable
- 14 pin cable
- Basic connection diagram