This front speaker system upgrade is not compatible with the Audi Sound and Audi Sound Plus Systems.
2-way High-end Front Speaker System Upgrade
The SPC-100AU front speaker system features two high performance mid-bass woofers and two Silk Dome tweeters to upgrade the front doors of your Audi Q5, A4 or A5 that have the original four- or eight-speaker passive sound system.
These speakers are specifically designed to work with the Alpine Infotainment System to deliver excellent sound quality and to handle the increased power output. By shifting the tweeter location to the mirror triangle in the doors a much better staging impression is achieved.
The Alpine door woofers deliver much deeper and stronger bass and feature much better tonal response and overall sound quality than the factory installed system.
The sound upgrade kit includes high performance networks, all required installation parts and even a sound deadening kit to eliminate any vibration noise inside the doors that could disturb your sound experience.
With our SPC-200AU you can upgrade your high-end front speaker system to a full audiophile grade sound system which includes a digital high-end amplifier with built-in DSP.
SPC-100AU and SPC-200AU are designed and tuned to ensure an excellent sound experience in your Audi.
Features & Specifications
- 2 Way component Front System
- 2 x 20cm Woofers (Front Door)
- 2 x 25mm Silk Dome Tweeters (Front Door)
- Using Factory harness and connectors to allow plug and play for door speakers
- No sound tuning needed. Just look up car and driver parameters in the manual and select the appropriate setting.
- Accurate stage impression for drivers of any body size.
- Increased sound pressure level without distortions.
- Deadening Kit
- Installation Manual
- Audi A4 / S4 / RS4, Avant, Limousine, Allroad (8K) 2007 - 2015 Chorus, Concert, Symphony Passive
- Audi A5 / S5 / RS5, Coupé Sportback(8T) 2007 - 2016 Chorus, Concert, Symphony Passive
- Audi Q5 / SQ5 (8R) 2009 - 2016 Chorus, Concert, Symphony Passive