GSM telematics module StartFone is designed to control remote engine start or pre-heater, and also performs security service tasks, notifying the owner about:
- ignition on;
- opening doors, hood, trunk;
- triggered shock sensor, tilt;
- power failure;
- exceeding speed;
- engine blocking;
- triggering of an external additional sensor.
The module is controlled through a voice menu (direct call), short text commands (SMS) or through a mobile application via GPRS. In the StartFone module, all functions for controlling the autostart device are predefined.
The module is designed to connect Glonass / GPS this makes it possible to accurately position the object on the map.
- average current consumption: 20 mA;
- supply voltage: 9-18 V;
- working temperature: -40 to + 85 ° C;
- built-in shock / tilt / rolling sensor;
- autostart of the engine in time, temperature,
- overall dimensions: 75x57x15 mm.
- StartFone module;
- set of connecting wires.